Chrome Moly Alloy Seamless Pipe
P91, P22, P5, P11, P9, P92 ( ASTM A335 & ASME SA335 ) - Alloy Seamless Pipe
U.S. Metals is a premier worldwide supplier for all your Chrome Moly Alloy A335 / SA335 Seamless Piping needs.
Our Chrome Alloy Seamless Piping inventory is unsurpassed and is considered one of the most extensive chrome inventories in the world!
Turnarounds or outages, planned retrofits or emergency situations, grassroots projects worldwide; U.S. Metals has the experienced staff to assist you on all of your specialty alloy requirements, no matter how detailed the specification, no matter how difficult the situation.
New industry requirements, not an issue. We work closely with agencies like EPRI along with our utility and refining clients to be on the cutting edge of new industry requirements that affect your high energy/high temperature piping systems.
Our inventory is evolving to meet the new specifications that prevent current issues as creep cracking and hardness problems.
Trade NameGradeUNS #PipeForged / Bored Pipe * 1 1/4 ChromeP11K11597A335 / SA335A369 / SA369 2 1/4 ChromeP22K21590A335 / SA335A369 / SA369 5 ChromeP5K41545A335 / SA335A369 / SA369 9 ChromeP9S50400A335 / SA335A369 / SA369 P91P91K91560A335 / SA335A369 / SA369 P92P92K92460A335 / SA335A369 / SA369
Materials in industry standard designations: STD, 40, XH, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXH
Special customer designated nominal and minimum wall thicknesses can also be furnished.
Non standard OD & ID are available.
* U.S. Metals can offer pipe from turned and bored forgings in accordance with Specifications A/SA369 when client requirements for size, wall thickness, quantity or delivery cannot be met by material available under Specifications A/SA335.
A/SA369 material is manufactured in grades including FP11, FP22, FP5, FP9, FP91, and FP92 corresponding to the same grades listed above for A/SA335.
This specification covers nominal wall and minimum wall seamless ferritic alloy-steel pipe intended for high-temperature service. Pipe ordered to this specification shall be suitable for bending, flanging (vanstoning), and similar forming operations, and for fusion welding. Selection will depend upon design, service conditions, mechanical properties, and high-temperature characteristics.
- Quantity (feet, metres, or number of lengths)
- Name of material (seamless alloy steel pipe)
- Manufacture (hot-finished or cold-drawn)
- Size using one of the following:
- NPS and schedule number
- Outside diameter and nominal wall thickness
- Outside diameter and minimum wall thickness
- Inside diameter and nominal wall thickness
- Inside diameter and minimum wall thickness
- Length (specific or random)
- End finish (Ends Section of Specification A999/A999M)
- Optional requirements (Section 8, 12 and 13 of this specification. See the Sections on Hydrostatic Test Requirements and Permissible Variation in Weight for Seamless Pipe in Specification A999/A999M)
- Specification designation
- Special requirements or any supplementary requirements selected, or both.
Refer to ASME B & PV Code Section II for non-identical A/SA requirements.