Chrome Moly Alloy Heater Tubes
T91, T22, T5, T11, T9, T92 ( ASTM A213 & ASME SA213 ) - Alloy Heater Tubes
U.S. Metals is a premier worldwide supplier for all your Chrome Moly Alloy A213 / SA213 Heater Tubes needs.
Our Chrome Alloy Heater Tube inventory is unsurpassed and is considered one of the most extensive chrome inventories in the world!
Turnarounds or outages, planned retrofits or emergency situations, grassroots projects worldwide; U.S. Metals has the experienced staff to assist you on all of your specialty alloy requirements, no matter how detailed the specification, no matter how difficult the situation.
New industry requirements, not an issue. We work closely with agencies like EPRI along with our utility and refining clients to be on the cutting edge of new industry requirements that affect your high energy/high temperature piping systems.
Our inventory is evolving to meet the new specifications that prevent current issues as creep cracking and hardness problems.
Trade NameGradeUNS #Heater Tubes 1 1/4 ChromeT11K11597A213 / SA213 2 1/4 ChromeT22K21590A213 / SA213 5 ChromeT5K41545A213 / SA213 9 ChromeT9K90941A213 / SA213 T91T91K90901A213 / SA213 T92T92K92460A213 / SA213
- This specification covers minimum and average wall seamless ferritic alloy tubes usually furnished with a 1/8 inch inside diameter up to a 5 inch outside diameter. Other diameters may be furnished, provided that all other requirements of this specification sre met. The wall thickness, either average or minimum, is normally available up to 0.500 inches, inclusive.
- Quantity (feet, metres, or number of lengths)
- Name of material (seamless tubes)
- Condition (hot finished or cold finished)
- Controlled structural characteristics
- Size (outside diameter and minimum wall thickness, unless average wall thickness is specified)
- Length (specific or random)
- Hydrostatic Test or Nondestructive Electric Test
- Increased sulfur (for machinability)
- Specification designation and year of issue
- Special requirements and any supplementary requirements selected
Refer to ASME B & PV Code Section II for non-identical A/SA requirements.