Chrome Moly Alloy Forged Fittings
F91, F22, F5, F9, F11, F92 ( ASTM A182 & ASME SA182 ) - Alloy Forged Fittings
U.S. Metals is a premier worldwide supplier for all your Chrome Moly Alloy A182 / SA182 Forged Fittings needs.
Our Chrome Alloy Forged Fittings inventory is unsurpassed and is considered one of the most extensive chrome inventories in the world!
Turnarounds or outages, planned retrofits or emergency situations, grassroots projects worldwide; U.S. Metals has the experienced staff to assist you on all of your specialty alloy requirements, no matter how detailed the specification, no matter how difficult the situation.
New industry requirements, not an issue. We work closely with agencies like EPRI along with our utility and refining clients to be on the cutting edge of new industry requirements that affect your high energy/high temperature piping systems. Our inventory is evolving to meet the new specifications that prevent current issues as creep cracking and hardness problems.
Trade NameGradeUNS #Forged Fittings 1 1/4 ChromeF11 Class 1K11597A182 / SA182 1 1/4 ChromeF11 Class 2K11572A182 / SA182 1 1/4 ChromeF11 Class 3K11572A182 / SA182 2 1/4 ChromeF22 Class 1K21590A182 / SA182 2 1/4 ChromeF22 Class 3K21590A182 / SA182 5 ChromeF5K41545A182 / SA182 9 ChromeF9K90941A182 / SA182 F91F91K90901A182 / SA182 F92F92K92460A182 / SA182
- Alloy Forged Fittings A/SA182 in sizes 1/8" to 4" per shapes and dimensional requirements of ASME B16.11.
- Threaded Fittings in Pressure Classes 2000#, 3000# and 6000#.
- Socketweld Fittings in Pressure Classes 3000#, 6000# and 9000#.
- Miscellaneous fittings such as pipe nipples, swages and branch connection outlets (olets) are available.
- Special Fittings having non-standard dimensions, threads or counterbores can be provided as directed by the purchaser.
This specification covers forged low alloy fittings for use in pressure systems manufactured to specified dimensions or industry standard dimensional specifications.
For bars and products machined directly from bar refer to Specification A/SA739 for the similar grades available in this specification. Products made to this specification are limited to a maximum weight of 10 000 lb [4540 kg]. For larger products and products for other applications, refer to Specification A/SA336 / A/SA336M for the similar low alloy grades available in this specification.
Several grades of low alloy steels are included in this specification. Selection will depend upon design and service conditions.
Supplementary requirements are provided for use when additional testing or inspection is desired. These shall apply only when specified individually by the purchaser in the order.
- Additional requirements, and
- Description of fitting and nominal dimensions (standard or special)
- Requirement, if any, that manufacturer shall submit drawings for approval showing the shape of the rough forging before machining and the material.