Chrome Moly Alloy Buttweld Fittings
WP91, WP22, WP5, WP11, WP9 ( ASTM A234 & ASME SA234 ) - Buttweld Fittings
U.S. Metals is a premier worldwide supplier for all your Chrome Moly Alloy A234 / SA234 Buttweld Fittings needs.
Our Chrome Alloy Buttweld Fittings inventory is unsurpassed and is considered one of the most extensive chrome inventories in the world!
Turnarounds or outages, planned retrofits or emergency situations, grassroots projects worldwide; U.S. Metals has the experienced staff to assist you on all of your specialty alloy requirements, no matter how detailed the specification, no matter how difficult the situation.
New industry requirements, not an issue. We work closely with agencies like EPRI along with our utility and refining clients to be on the cutting edge of new industry requirements that affect your high energy/high temperature piping systems.
Our inventory is evolving to meet the new specifications that prevent current issues as creep cracking and hardness problems.
Trade NameSeamless GradeWelded GradeClassesButtweld Fitting 1 1/4 ChromeWP11WP11W1, 2 and 3A234 / SA234 2 1/4 ChromeWP22WP22W1 and 3A234 / SA234 5 ChromeWP5WP5W1 and 3A234 / SA234 9 ChromeWP9WP9W1 and 3A234 / SA234 P91WP91WP91W----A234 / SA234 Materials in industry standard designations: STD, 40, XH, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXH
Special customer designated nominal and minimum wall thicknesses can also be furnished.
Non standard OD & ID are available.
This specification covers alloy steel fittings of seamless and welded construction covered by the latest revision of ASME B16.9, B16.11, MSS-SP-79, MSS-SP-83, MSS-SP-95, and MSS-SP-97.
These fittings are for use in pressure piping and in pressure vessel fabrication for service at moderate and elevated temperatures.
Fittings differing from these ASME and MSS standards shall be furnished in accordance with Supplementary Requirement S58 of Specification A960/A960M.
- Description of fitting and nominal dimensions (standard or special)
- Steel composition by grade and class designation
- Construction, seamless or welded (unless seamless or welded construction is specified by the purchaser, either may be furnished at the option of the supplier)
- Specification number (including the year/date of issue)
- Choice of testing track from the options listed in Test Methods A1058 when material is ordered to an M suffix (SI units) product standard. If the choice of test track is not specified in the order, then the default ASTM track shall be used as noted in Test Methods A1058.
- Supplementary requirements, and
- Additional requirements.
Refer to ASME B & PV Code Section II for non-identical A/SA requirements.